Saturday, November 01, 2008

Talk About Neglect

I've been neglecting ALL of my blogs, & my blog family due to the fact that I have no computer.
Yes, my "baby" crashed on me & I hae no clue what to do with myself. I feel like I have been cast off from the rest of the world! I have a BlackBerry, but it's just not the same. It's no where near the same.
Now I feel sad all the time.
I'm not working full-time, so purchasing a new computer is out of the question. I'm gonna start looking on Craigslist for a deal on a second hand computer that will at least take me through the next couple of months.
I'll try to update you all as much as possible.
Oh, the bf & I went to a wedding last weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to post the pics soon, & give you the story behind it.
Later!!

1 Other Thoughts:

Setta B. said...

How did your computer crash? That sucks.