Thursday, October 02, 2008

What's New

A WHOLE LOT! LOL!
First let me start by saying thank you to all of those who have emailed, called, posted comments, & as always, kept me in your prayers! It's all helped me keep my sanity & focus!
I took a leave of absence from school for a little bit to get myself together...have no fear, I'll be going back in December, come hell or high water.
Most recently, my mother has moved from Vegas, to Atlanta, to NYC. Those that know me understand where my head is at when it comes to her & the situation. Not stressing it though...we are keeping our distance, or rather, I am keeping my distance in order to keep the peace. However, this past Saturday, she callled me asking if she could go to church with me. While in TOTAL SHOCK...I agreed, and was actually happy when she pulled up to the house. It went well. Although, the first 30 minutes, she spent eyeing men. Not sure if she'll attend again, but at least I was able to do something that no one in my family has ever successfully accomplished!
Bf & I are still together. Rocky at times, but I think that happens in relationships, no? Been almost a year...a year in 2 mths...WOW!!!
Also, in 2 months & 4 days, I'll be turning 29. All I keep saying is, "I'm almost 30!". Clearly you can see I'm not excited for the age I'm turning, however, I've been truly blessed to have been given an extra day, no less an extra year! So overall, looking forward to another birthday. And, yes, before you ask...THERE WILL BE A COUNTDOWN! LMBO! It will start November 6th. :)
That's it for now. If something else pops up, I'll be sure to let you know.
Ciao for now!!

0 Other Thoughts: