Friday, August 29, 2008

Anxious

Looking forward to doing something BIG! I don't know what...but, I'm feeling very anxious and restless lately. You know that jittery feeling that you get when your waiting for something?

I don't know what my deal is, but I know some things are about to change...I just pray that they are for the better instead of the worse...LORD KNOWS I CAN'T HANDLE ANYMORE BAD NEWS.

I've been looking at random magazines that have been coming to the house and saw something on home theater seating..which is basically like having a movie theater in your home. It made me think back to when I lived in Atlanta, and the huge difference between living in New York City and there. I miss Atlanta so much, but, the timing was soooo off when I was about to depart.

0 Other Thoughts: