Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THIS IS IT!!

I am moving back to Atlanta!
I'm leaving sometime late next week. First I have to make sure that all of my loose ends with school is tied up, and then pack all of my stuff & have it shipped down there. It's going to be a VERY BUSY WEEK!!! I also have finals next week. WHEW!!! I'll get through it though.
Oh, in case you don't already know, we broke up last Thursday. It didn't prompt my move, but it did make me put everything into perspective! I realize how much I have let myself go. Over the last five or six mths, I've done little to nothing for myself, and have lost an incredible amount of weight trying to please others, and forgetting about me.
My family recognized it, and is having me shipped south where I can get my mind right, lmbo!!! I must say, I don't normally agree with what they say, but this time...I believe they are right.
The next week and a half will be spent studying, packing, and saying my goodbyes to everyone I love.
I'll be back to visit, but home is where the heart is. My HEART is my nephew, sister, & brother.

0 Other Thoughts: