Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Price of Life

It's gone up! WAYYYY UP!!!
Soon, we'll be charged to breathe clean air. How scary is that?

I'm saying this because I am trying to find the most "cost effective" way to relocate to Atlanta, Georgia. I have yet to find a way that makes sense. I have moved dozens of times between Atlanta & New York City, maybe more, and it has never cost me more than $200-. Now, after searching, it's going to cost me over $1000-. WHAT?!?! They doubled the cost of car rentals, and of course gas prices have gone sky high, and to top it off, the cost of tolls are ridiculous!! The original plan was to ship all of my belonging south, and then fly down on a last minute flight, which usually costs about $100... But, then I had to estimate how many pounds each box was going to be and found out it would be cheaper to rent a car.

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COSTLY NOW A DAYS?!?! IT'S INSANE!!

2 Other Thoughts:

Setta B. said...

Are you really leaving? Have you left?

Amber Anique said...

I haven't left yet. After the events that took place last week, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Maybe I should post an update for you, that'll make it easier for you understand, lol!