Monday, January 15, 2007

Blocked and Foggy

Over the last week or so I've had a bit of writers block. I say a bit, because I have more than a hundred topics in store to write about, however, I've had a hard time getting myself to sit down and get it all out. There's a few reasons behind this...I do my best not to make excuses but...In my bedroom I have a table set up for my laptop. I'm guessing that it's not high enough, because everytime I go to start typing, my neck and shoulders start to tighten up and I have to start because I'm in so much pain. The other is, I'm trying to get adjusted to my new schedule...

Monday - work
Tuesday - school
Wednesday - work
Thursday - school
Friday - off
Saturday - work
Sunday - church

This may not seem like alot, but when you've worked almost everyday in you professional career, this type of change takes a toll on you. Another, I'm having sleeping issues AGAIN! (Sigh) I'm trying to fall asleep myself and not HAVE to take medicine to fall asleep, but, I've been unsuccessful with this.

With all of this being said, I REMAIN POSITIVE, lol, sleppy & a little frustrated, but positive. This is still MY YEAR, so I shall proceed, lol.

Today is update day!!! (this means your gonna have to read backwards, because I am posting all of my drafts from previous days on both blogs)

0 Other Thoughts: