Sunday, December 31, 2006

Final Post of 2006

This will be my last post for 2006.

I'M MOVING!!!

No, not me physically, but my blog is...sort of.
I am closing "Being Processed". Although I am not finished processing, I need to ensure that I stay focused, so...I am introducing two (2) new blogs for 2007.

*The first, my day to day blog, is titled "Intentional Living", located @ http://eternytee.blogspot.com.

**The second, as stated in previous post, is dedicated to my life with Adult ADD/ADHD, titled "Inside of Me...Under Construction", located @ http://amberanique.iblog.com.

Just in case you can't remember the site address, I've added the links to this blog, listed under "Pay Attention".

This should be a fun experience for me. I am attempting to manage two different blogs. I'm also using 2 different hosts, enabling me to become more fluent with blog processing and features. Please be patient with me..you may not see a post on "Intentional Living" from me until January 4th, and January 7th for "Inside of Me", as I am still setting up the site & layouts. But, once set up is complete, entries should be fairly consistent.

MUCH LOVE, MANY BLESSINGS, GRACE & PEACE IN 2007

AMBER ANIQUE

0 Other Thoughts: