Saturday, March 28, 2009

The 4-Hour Work Week

So, I haven't been blogging, but I have been reading...A LOT! The latest book is the 4-Hour Work Week. For those of you that know me, you know that the title ALONE was enough to catch my interest! As I started to read the book, I found out that I should be doing the most obvious thing and work for myself. There are some people that can just do their job, and work for someone else. I am not one of those people. And, as far as I can see, the majority of my close friends are EXACTLY LIKE ME!! I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING FOR THE MAN!!! It's become more clear to me within the last 2 weeks.

I lost my job, but I was MISERABLE anyway! Each day, as I walked into the gym, I would curse myself! I was trying to hang in there and tell myself that I should be grateful that I even have a job, as there are so many people today without one. But, at one point I had to remind myself when I was unemployed last year..I WAS SO MUCH HAPPIER!! Now isn't the best time to be without a job...but, then again, when is it a good time!?

0 Other Thoughts: