Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome Back...

I know, I've been distant. I've got a lot going on with me personally that has kept me VERY OCCUPIED!

Not having easy access to my laptop, because it crashed, has really put me at a disadvantage.

I've decided to go back to work full time. I got a great opportunity to be the manager at a gym in Union Square. I accepted the position, and I start in a week. Of course, I'll have to take another break from school so I can work...which sucks big time, but, in the end, it should be beneficial. Finals are this coming week. Looking forward to getting them over with!

About 2 weeks ago we had to put Hunter, the family dog(baby), to sleep. That was a very hard thing to do. But, we are coping as best as a family could. I still question why he isn't barking when I open the front door...but, then I remember that he isn't here anymore.

As of Monday, my bf and I are on a "break". What I've recently come to see is that he doesn't deal with negative change very well. Where I may be upset, sad, or even emotional for a day or so, or maybe more, I still see the need to keep it moving. I have Faith that everything will work out. I found that he has a more difficult time with this.
I don't think he see's himself as a "man", no matter what I say to him.
He decided that it was best that we go our separate ways...although, it wasn't said quite that nicely.

Seasons Are A Changin'

0 Other Thoughts: