Friday, September 19, 2008

MOVING

This time, I'm moving for real!!! I've decided to stay in NYC for a little while longer. I've already accepted 2 jobs, which is a must if I want to stay in NYC, and make it. Adding the 2 salaries together, I should be able to survive! What I'm looking for now is a studio or one bedroom apartment in the Jamaica, Queens area. I want to be as close to the subway so I won't have any issues with transportation. My bf and I spend entirely too much money on "dollar" vans/wk. I'm looking to move by, if not before my birthday, which is December 6th for all those who want to know, lol!
Soon, I'll be decorating and looking for some modern bedroom furniture, so I'll be able to toss the current stuff...he doesn't know this yet. Decorating is always something I look forward to doing!

0 Other Thoughts: