Friday, August 08, 2008

You're Just as Weird...Don't Judge Me

You're Just as Weird...Don't Judge Me
Ok Setta B., here goes....

It's time for 10 weird, random things, facts and habits about myself.

1) I sleep with a night light when I sleep in my own bed. When I'm at my bf's house, I don't need it.
2) Up until 2 weeks ago, I haven't done my own hair, myself, in almost 10 years.
3) Within the past year, I started watching scary movies. I haven't watched them since the first Friday the 13th.
4) Talking animals make me laugh 'til I want to pee my pants.
5) I CAN'T & WON'T date anyone that can't make me laugh.
6) PC's make my stomach turn...Mac's RULE!!! I only accepted my last 2 jobs because they were Mac based business's.
7) Although I wear a size zero now, I refuse to get rid of my size six & eight clothing, conviced that I will one day fit them again!
8) I AM TERRIFIED OF BUGS....INCLUDING LADY BUGS & BUTTERFLIES....
9) I own a digital camera, & carry it in my bag (even when I change bags), but never take pics.
10) When I don't feel well, I crave Doritos.

You know it works. You're tagged. You post. You tag someone else.
I'm tagging you, you, & YOU!!!

1 Other Thoughts:

Setta B. said...

Ah man! You didn't tell me that you accepted the challenge. You have to tell me from now on, Lady.