Thursday, June 12, 2008

Together

Nope, we didn't break up!
STILL TOGETHER!!
I'm making an effort to make it work, and he is also. Are issues are mainly financial. I hate it when money becomes an issue in the relationship!! I have no idea how to fix the issue, but, we're doing the best we can.

We opened the lines of communication a lot more, which helped!!
Turns out, I really don't know how to "Live With Someone". I mean, I've never lived with a boyfriend before, so this is VERY NEW FOR ME!! I tend to think that we should be together all of the time! But, when you live together, ALONE TIME IS A MUST! I found that out quickly! Everything you do doesn't have to ALWAYS involve the other person. I didn't know that. So, when he would want to go out with friends, we would have a major fight because I wasn't invited.
Now, I'm like, go ahead!!! It gives me time to do whatever I want to do, like CLEAN!! LOL!!!

When we first started seeing each other, we spoke a lot about not losing our own identity. I thought I completely understood then. I'll admit...I didn't...but, I do now!!! I LOVE "ME" TIME!!!

There is no reason to have to be UP UNDERNEATH any person 365 days a year. Is it not enough that we sleep together every day? It doesn't mean that you love them any less. It just means that I CAN BREATHE!!! We still do a lot together...but, we both allow each other some space to chill. I can say, it's made us a lot closer & happier!!!

0 Other Thoughts: